Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 1... 15 facts about me and a pic...

Well, I don't have a pic. of me, so we are going to try and wing it. Just try and create a mental pic. of me! lol :D


  1. I'm ridiculously a klutz

  2. I've been playing the piano ever since I was 6 (so I'm going on to 8 years :D)

  3. I'm deathly afraid of pigs... thanks to a dream I had

  4. I loooooove roller coasters and rides

  5. I'm oh so pale

  6. I don't like school too much

  7. My fav. color is PINK!

  8. I'm also deathly scared of bees

  9. I'm a "lil' pink princess"

  10. I dont like taking pic.'s of me (hence why I dont have one)

  11. I like to go camping (except fo there is bugs... EVERYWHERE)!

  12. When I grow up, I will marry Johnny Depp

  13. I looooove Johnny Depp

  14. My fav. movies are: The Ringer and UP

  15. I don't really have a talent to show

No comments:

Post a Comment